Sautée garlic and shallots in 3 tbsp flaxseed oil until translucent
Add mushrooms and 4 more tbsp oil
Toss and sautée for 10 min
Add balsamic and soya sauce and toss until coated
In a large bowl toss salad greens with 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, 2 tablespoons of flaxseed oil along with some salt and pepper to taste.
Divide amongst plates.
Top with sautéed mushrooms and finish with goat cheese.
Why use flaxseed oil?
* Flax Seeds Are Loaded With Nutrients.
* Flax Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fats.
* Flax Seeds Are a Rich Source of Lignans, Which May Reduce Cancer Risk.
* Flax Seeds May Improve Cholesterol.
* Flax Seeds May Lower Blood Pressure.
They Contain High-Quality Protein.
Why are mushrooms good for you:
* They Have Cancer-fighting Properties.
* Mushrooms Are Immunity-boosters.
* They Help Lower Cholesterol. …
* They’re High in B and D Vitamins.