1. Heat a large sauté pan to medium high heat, add Alligga oil and red onion.
2. Saute for 3 minutes until onions are translucent, add garlic cloves and chipotle pepper
peppers. Stir and sauté for 30 seconds.
3. Add tomato sauce, birch syrup or brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, and liquid smoke.
4. Add in raspberries, stir and bring to a boil.
5. Bring to boiling, reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Stirring on occasion.
6. Remove from heat and let cool.
7. Top on your favourite protein. We tossed chicken breast in 2 tbsp of Alligga flaxseed oil
with salt and pepper before grilling. Store remaining sauce in an airtight container for
about 2 weeks.