PRACTICAL IDEAS TO BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Drink enough clean and pure water to stay hydrated.
- Get approximately 8 hours of quality sleep every night.
- Eat raw, organic nuts and seeds.
- Eat an organic apple every day.
- Reduce Stress – Laugh and smile. Laughing stimulates the entire immune system, alleviates depression and alkalizes the body. The mind can turn the body’s pH from acidic to alkaline in a matter of minutes.
- Increases oxygen to the cells and the movement of lymph fluid as the body was intended to move. Lymph fluid is important because it assists with the elimination of toxins
- Controls weight
- Improves mood
- Boosts Energy
- Promotes better sleep
- Consume plenty of fruits and vegetables as well as quality protein.
- Eat fatty fish such a salmon or consume milled flaxseed and organic flaxseed oil to get a daily dose of Omega 3.
- Assist in building cell membranes
- Control blood clotting
- Protect against heart disease
- Prevent and ease inflammation
- Protects against cancer
- Eliminate sugar from your daily diet.
- Incorporate cold showers. Cold water improves circulation by encouraging blood to surround our organs. This leads the arteries to pump blood more efficiently, boosting our overall heart health. Cold showers also speed up your metabolic rate which releases virus-fighting white blood cells that help prevent illness.
- Drink green tea or matcha green tea every day. Green tea contains polyphenols, which are antioxidants that prevent disease and have anti-aging properties. Within the group of polyphenols are flavonoids, which contain catechins. One of the most powerful catechins is EGCG found in green tea. EGCG is beneficial to your circulatory system, has a strong effect on fat metabolism, improves exercise performance, enhances the function of your brain and bolsters your immune system by protecting it against free radicals.
- Have an attitude of gratitude. Thoughts are powerful. When you wake up in the morning, take a moment and be thankful for the day. Living a life of thankfulness creates happiness, peace and promotes general health.
- Take a quality probiotic. A new study shows that probiotics can modulate immune responses via your guts mucosal immune system. 80% of your immune system is located in your digestive system. The importance of your gut flora, and its influence on your health cannot be overstated because a strong immune system is your #1 defense against all disease.