Product Demonstration Specialist & Brand Ambassador
Are you outgoing, friendly and enjoy meeting new people? Our contract part time Product Demonstration Specialist positions are fun and exciting and could be a great fit for you! Join our Alligga Marketing team as a retail demonstrator promoting our innovative Flaxseed products at local retailers.
You will be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and sales. Our corporate brand ambassador position influences the buyer’s behaviour through customer education, engagement, and enthusiastically promoting and demonstrating our products.
- Engage customers in a professional and memorable manner which creates a positive shoppers experience and generates enthusiasm for the product and brand
- Purposefully and actively engage shoppers to try our products
- Responsible for reviewing product materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled days
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting
- Food Handler Certificate & Hepatitis A vaccination
- Valid Drivers license with access to a personal vehicle
- Ability to lift up to 10kg (22lbs)
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player
- Ability to work a contract part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events
If this position is a good fit for your skill set and you meet the qualifications outlined above, we invite you to submit your resume with a covering letter to the corresponding email. We thank all applicants for their submissions, however only candidates moving forward in the application process will be contacted.
Please send resumes with covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org