Product Demonstration Specialist & Brand Ambassador
Are you outgoing, friendly and enjoy meeting new people? Our contract part time Product Demonstration Specialist positions are fun and exciting and could be a great fit for you! Join our Alligga Marketing team as a retail demonstrator promoting our innovative Flaxseed products at local retailers.
You will be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and sales. Our corporate brand ambassador position influences the buyer’s behaviour through customer education, engagement, and enthusiastically promoting and demonstrating our products.
- Engage customers in a professional and memorable manner which creates a positive shoppers experience and generates enthusiasm for the product and brand
- Purposefully and actively engage shoppers to try our products
- Responsible for reviewing product materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled days
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting
- Food Handler Certificate & Hepatitis A vaccination
- Valid Drivers license with access to a personal vehicle
- Ability to lift up to 10kg (22lbs)
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player
- Ability to work a contract part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events
If this position is a good fit for your skill set and you meet the qualifications outlined above, we invite you to submit your resume with a covering letter to the corresponding email. We thank all applicants for their submissions, however only candidates moving forward in the application process will be contacted.
Please send resumes with covering letter to: email@example.com
Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
Contract: $30,000 Annually to start
BG Health Group Inc. is a health food manufacturer specializing in consumer products from flaxseed cooking and flavoured oil to roasted and ground flaxseeds. Headquartered in East Richmond, we distribute our Alligga brand worldwide.
Our goal over the next year is to significantly increase brand exposure through social media channels and online marketing initiatives.
We are seeking a communications specialist with strong writing skills, an outgoing personality, sound judgment, confidence and a passion for social media. Utilizing the most current social networking tools and applications, your work will attract new and influential consumers. The ultimate function of the position will be to design, implement, manage and amend as needed, a social media & online marketing plan.
The position will begin as a 6 month contract position with a performance review and the option to become a full-time employee for the right candidate.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong copywriting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple tasks while maintaining deadlines
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Numerical skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Team Player
- 2 years experience working with multiple SM platforms
- Manage social media accounts: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube
- Manage Corporate blog supporting our Alligga Brand
- Communicate news, product announcements, provide insights on industry trends and issues, and contribute to an open dialog with consumers
- Post and respond on community platforms such as forums
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and coordinate video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Assist Marketing Manager coordinating campaign initiatives and participating in community events
- Other duties as required