15 SIMPLE WAYS TO SHED POUNDS IN THE NEW YEAR
- Hydrate yourself. This point cannot be stressed enough. Most people claim they drink enough water, but do they really?
- Reduce stress. Meditate or Pray 10 minutes a day.
- Limit alcohol consumption.
- Avoid Trans Fats. They are considered to be the worst dietary fat.
- Include these foods in your diet; broccoli, avocado, organic milled flaxseed, kiwifruit, salmon, oats, apples and dark chocolate.
- Divide your everyday meal portion by two for a couple weeks.
- Eliminate packaged food and only eat fresh.
- Juice fast for one day a week.
- Short term elimination of floury foods.
- If possible, take short walking breaks throughout the day.
- Limit the amount of meals eaten out.
- Two-thirds of your plate should be vegetables.
- Go gluten free. However, refrain from consuming large amounts of pre-packaged “gluten free” products.
- Eat cayenne pepper to accelerate your metabolism.
- Avoid skipping a healthy and nutritious breakfast.
Love yourself, be thankful for what you have and forgive others in order to lead a happy and fulfilling life.